Adding an Exception to macOS
The most likely cause of a Scanz launch failure is a firewall or security program blocking the application.
To add Scanz as an exception in your Mac firewall:
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Within the Security and Privacy section, select the Firewall category and then click Firewall Options.
Note: If this option is greyed out, click the padlock icon in the bottom left of the dialog to unlock this option for modifications.
- This next dialog allows you to add or remove programs from the firewall list and configure how the firewall handles requests from these programs. Click the + sign at the bottom of the list to add a program.
- Select the desired application to be allowed through the firewall.
- Verify that the program is set to Allow incoming connections.
- After clicking OK, attempt the library download again by navigating to Library> Install Core Content.